Image Map

A Bunny Blog Hop

A Tisket, A Tasket, Freebies for your Basket!

Several phenomenal teachers and bloggers are joining forces for an amazing bunny blog hop!  As you follow us along the bunny trail, you will visit some of your favorite blogs and discover a few new blogs too!  Each with a fabulous freebie just for you!


Thank you for hopping on over to my blog! 

Recently, I completed a second post featuring my Classroom Makeover Series  complete with my "All in One Word Wall" bundle (scroll down below).  I gave my Word Wall a heavy duty makeover.  For my Funny Bunny Freebie, I knew I had to create some "Use-Them-Anytime" activities to share with you all.  They are perfect for grades kindergarten to grade three.

The first part has five sheets that can be copied and placed in a literacy center.  The second part has six additional activities you can print out ahead of time and use them for Word Work in your literacy block.  Check out this Scavenger Hunt.



Working on Alphabetical Order?  This activity can be used over and over again.



These activities include rhyming, digraphs, writing sentences, vowel teams, using question words, and syllabication--OH MY!

 So here they are...

Enjoy my "What Do I Do With My Word Wall?" Freebie by clicking HERE!


Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  If you are new to my blog and liked what you see, don't forget to follow me.  A Tisket, A Tasket, next up with a Freebie for your Basket is Susanna from Whimsy Workshop.  Hop on over!


Just in case you didn't join us from the beginning, here is an ordered list of all the participating blogs.

Stephany from Primary Possibilities
Sally from Elementary Matters
Lory from Fun for First
Linda from Primary Inspiration
Nicole from Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade
Brian from Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings
Liz from The Happy Teacher
Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers
Sarah from Learning is for Superstars
Teresa from Fun in K/1
Nikki from Teaching in Progress
Faith from Kindergarten Faith
Renee from Fantastic First Grade Froggies
Amy from Happy Teacher Heaven
Leah from Learn with Leah
Nicole from Teaching's a Hoot
Kristy from The Phonic's Phenomenon
Rich from Mr. Giso's Room to Read
Susanna from Whimsy Workshop
Amy from Motivate to Learn
Lola from Preschool Wonders
Kimberli from Mixing the Next Batch


21 comments:

  1. Awesome freebie!! My kiddos would enjoy this!

    Kimberly Ann

    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hopping by! I'm glad you find this item useful.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this clever and useful freebie!

    Nicole
    Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. So glad you find it useful. Have fun filling your basket.

      Delete
  3. You are welcome. Enjoy! Happy Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love! Thank you so much for this... it will be a time saver for centers/stations.

    Stephany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that I could help you save time. Enjoy the hop.

      Delete
  5. First off, awesome freebie. Secondly, I am SO glad to have found another first grade male teacher! I didn't think there were any more of us around... I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see what's going on in your classroom!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks--I'm glad you like the freebie. Yes, I think we are a dying breed...Nice to have you come my way.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the word wall freebie. Have a Happy Easter!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome. I hope your kids enjoy them. Happy Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great activity! Thanks for the freebie :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are welcome. Thanks for hopping on by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lory for checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful - love it! Thanks for sharing!
    It is good to see more male teachers in lower elementary:) My first grade team added a gentleman to the mix this year, too.

    Glad I found your blog:)
    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by, Nikki! Glad to hear you have a "guy" in the mix. It's great for the young ones to see us as role models.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My class is going to LOVE this! Thank you for sharing!Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Kathy!

    Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete