I'm excited to get to know a little bit about the many bloggers out there that keep me inspired. I have an "About Me" page on my blog that has a Top Ten list of interesting tidbits about me already. Click HERE to view it. In keeping up with the schedule, though, here are ten things that come to mind. Sorry, for the overlap. I'll try to be different.
1. I'm going to be beginning my sixteenth year teaching and after fifteen years, I have decided to move schools. I'm still in the same district (Salem, MA), however. Salem is the place to be. Also, I teach at Salem State University. I'm a busy bee!
2. I'm a coffee-holic! Yes, I do like me some Starbucks, but I usually go for Dunks. My preference, even in the winter time, is always a large iced coffee, extra milk, two sugars.
3. Currently, I'm in the middle of unpacking my things and setting up a my new classroom. Here is what I walked in to this morning. YIKES!
5. Seems like these days I have become addicted to Candy Crush--anyone else relate?
7. I just got certified this summer in Early Childhood education. Maybe someday I may teach kindergarten?
8. I think anyone thinking of getting a dog or cat should consider adoption. We adopted our dog Winston two years ago this March. There are so many perfect pets out there that need us. He came all the way from sunny CA to enjoy his first New England winter. The incredible Tobias is on the right.
9. Teaching can take over your life. Sometimes, I'm convinced that it does. I try to make time for my family and for my friends. I love 'em!
10. I definitely enjoy being a blogger and learning from other teacher bloggers! I have only done this for a year now. It's changed how I teach and has given me so many ideas.
Tune in tomorrow for some pics of my classroom set up, day two. I'm off to learn more about other bloggers. Join me by clicking